Easiest Way to Make Yummy Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix). Put eveything in the Vitamix and voila! What I love about this Vitamix and blender soup recipe is that because the Vitamix is so powerful, it heats and cooks it all at the same time. Blender Babes shares their favorite Gluten-Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe.
This soup is stick to your bones good. Perfect on a winter night, yet we crave it year round. Feel free to add some extra broccoli in there to sneak in some extra veggies! You can have Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix)
- Prepare 1 cup of skim or low fat milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli or cauliflower, fresh or frozen, steamed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of chicken or vegetable bouillon cube.
Vitamix Broccoli Cheddar Soup – Ashley Sweeney RD. Easy Blendtec and Vitamix soup recipes that can be made in any blender. Vegetarian, vegan, low-carb, low-sodium, high-fiber blender soup recipes. This broccoli cheese soup recipe is a healthier take on the classic!
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (Vitamix) step by step
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid..
- Select Variable 1..
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High..
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid..
- Serve over additional steamed broccoli pieces. (optional).
Loaded with fresh broccoli and lots of hearty veggies, it's a cozy weeknight meal. Even if dill isn't your thing, I urge you to try it in this recipe. It's essential for mimicking the rich, complex flavor of sharp cheddar cheese. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the also a meal prep friendly recipe, so you can make it in a large batch and enjoy throughout the week! We wanted to make this broccoli cheddar soup not only delicious but also healthier than the store-bought version.