Recipe: Appetizing Leftover Potato Soup
Leftover Potato Soup. Try making my 'Really Good Scalloped Potatoes' recipe, then whip up this soup with the leftovers. A very versatile and easy recipe, add, omit, experiment! Super easy homemade pork and potato soup recipe is the best way to use leftover pork.
Let the ham and potato soup thicken, then reduce the heat to medium-low before adding in your milk. Great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. Perfect for a light lunch or serving with sandwiches. You can have Leftover Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Potato Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of Leftover potato, not mashed.
- You need 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
Bring soup to a boil, then lower heat and add cheddar cheese, stirring until it is melted and smooth. Made with potatoes, cheddar cheese, and ham, this one is a definite keeper! Being that my love affair with soup is seemingly endless, using leftover ham in a soup seemed like a natural next step. In a separate bowl, whisk together the riced potatoes, buttermilk, sour cream, and grated Parmesan.
Leftover Potato Soup step by step
- Place potato and ham in large pot.
- Pour broth to cover mixture.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, and parmesan cheese.
- Simmer 5 minutes, serve warm.
This Leftover Mashed Potato Soup combines those tired potatoes with fresh veggies to make a light but creamy soup that will make your taste buds and those leftover spuds happy. This hearty Ham and Potato Soup is made with a ham shank or leftover ham bone and russet potatoes. In a medium soup pot, melt butter over low heat, and sauté onions until tender. This easy Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop, it's nice and creamy But any kind of bacon you love will do. We will also use its leftover grease (or butter, if you prefer) to.