How to Make Appetizing Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Cheesy Vegetable Soup.
You can have Cheesy Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Soup
- It’s 2 of as needed Chicken Cubes or Beef Bouillon.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Diced Celery.
- You need 2 cup of Diced Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Carrots.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Mixed Vegetables(broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower combo).
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup(10.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Velveeta Cheese(cubed, one 16 ounce).
Cheesy Vegetable Soup instructions
- Place bouillon, water, celery, potatoes, and carrots in a large pot and bring to boil..
- Simmer until bouillon cubes have dissolved..
- Add frozen veggies and reduce heat to low..
- Cover and let simmer 30-40 minutes(add more water if liquid begins to evaporate)..
- Stir in cream of chicken soup, milk, and velveeta cheese. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. Serve in bread bowls or with warm rolls..