Recipe: Perfect Cheesy Potato Soup
Cheesy Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Soup
- Prepare 6 small of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- It’s 2 envelope of chicken ramen seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots cut in quarters.
Cheesy Potato Soup instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes or thin 1 inch strips..
- Cook sausage and drain the grease..
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes..
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and let cook on high, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are soft and translucent; about 4 to 6 hours..