How to Cook Perfect Cabbage Soup
You can cook Cabbage Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Tomatoes (diced/seasoned canned if available).
- It’s 1 small of V8 or vegetable juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Onion soup mix (or large diced onion).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic (or more, to taste).
- You need 1 head of Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 large of Green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 2 large of Carrots (sliced).
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 5 large of Mushrooms (sliced or can of sliced mushrooms).
- Prepare 3 stick of Celery (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large pot mix onions, tomatoes, garlic, vegetable juice and water and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, and celery..
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add green peppers and mushrooms, then continue cooking until vegetables are cooked but firm, stirring occasionally..