Recipe: Appetizing Mini meatball soup
Mini meatball soup. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. Italian Meatball Soup A hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread.
Heat oil in a large stockpot. Add meatballs and vegetables to broth mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. You can cook Mini meatball soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini meatball soup
- It’s 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed vegetables, I used broccoli, cauliflower, yellow and orange carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans.
- It’s 1 of large chicken thigh.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of marjoram.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet potato.
- You need 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of saffron flowers.
- It’s 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of marjoram for meatballs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fennel seed for half of meatballs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt for meatballs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder for meatballs.
In a large bowl or mixer, thoroughly mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, eggs, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. How to Make Mini Meatball Soup. In a deep pot, over medium heat, add oil, chopped carrots, celery, and onion and bay leaves. (I use my mini-processer and finely chop carrots and onions) Season with salt and pepper. While veggies cook, combine meat, egg, garlic.
Mini meatball soup step by step
- Peel and chop the sweet potato put into a bag and set aside.
- Cut your vegetables into small pieces. Keep the onion pieces separate. Chop the chicken into small pieces. Form half the ground sirloin and half the sausage into mini meatballs. Leave the other half loose for soup..
- Brown the sausage and ground sirloin with the onions. Add chicken. Add to pot when done. Add chicken broth..
- Add the vegetables except sweet potato..
- Add spices of 1 teaspoon marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder..
- Form half the sirloin mixture into meat. Fry the ground sirloin and sausage mixture formed into mini meatballs..
- Add fennel seed to the othe half and form into mini meatballs. And fry them..
- Add all the spices and simmer covered 30 minutes. Add sweet potatoes last 20 minutes of cooking..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Place a soup pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and heat. Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup is kid-friendly and perfect to warm up to on a chilly autumn night. It's made with mini turkey meatballs, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, spinach and my secret ingredient for the best tasting soup – a parmesan cheese rind. I always keep the rinds in my freezer just for making soup, so don't throw them out!