How to Prepare Delicious Loaded Potato Soup
Loaded Potato Soup.
You can cook Loaded Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Soup
- You need 2 T of olive oil.
- You need 1-2 of small dried chiles.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 c of cauliflower florets.
- It’s 1 lb of baby Yukon gold potatoes, larger ones halved or quartered.
- Prepare 32 oz of low-sodium vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Loaded Potato Soup instructions
- In large pot, heat oil, chile and garlic. Add onion and cook until tender..
- Add cauliflower, potatoes, broth, 2 cups water, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender..
- Remove chile and puree soup in blender in batches until smooth. Return to pot and reheat..
- Serve with baked potato toppings!.