Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Garlic Soup
You can cook Garlic Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Soup
- You need 8 ounces of mashed cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic paste see my recipe.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need of Beef broth————-.
- You need 1/2 pound of beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 quarts of water.
Garlic Soup instructions
- Boil the beef in the water remove the beef when it's done. I used the beef to make minced meat..
- Season the broth with the beef broth seasonings..
- Add butter to a pot and sauté the minced garlic till just turning brown. Don't let it burn. Add the paste..
- Add the broth bring to a boil reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the sweet peas. Simmer..
- Simmer 10 minutes. Then bring to a boil. Add the eggs.
- Cook till the whites of eggs are done serve immediately.
- I hope you enjoy!.