Pumpkin and sweet potatoes soup #4week challenge. Pumpkin and sweet potatoes are roasted with a medley of spices, then pureed and combined with chicken broth for a smooth soup. Smear the pumpkin and the potatoes with the spice paste and place in a baking dish. Pumpkin and sweet potatoes are simmered on the stove top with white wine and fresh thyme in this simple yet delicious and nourishing sweet potato and pumpkin soup.
My spiced pumpkin soup is inspired by the traditional dishes served at Thanksgiving that use sweet potatoes or pumpkin; its a vibrant uplifting orange, and flavoured with. ROASTED PUMPKIN SWEET POTATO SOUP This Roast Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup is the simplest and easiest soup recipe you can make. Roasting the veggies brings out the natural sweetness of the vegetables and adds to the velvet texture of the soup. You can cook Pumpkin and sweet potatoes soup #4week challenge using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and sweet potatoes soup #4week challenge
- You need 2 pcs of onions chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 kg of washed and chopped sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium butternut pealed and chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It’s of Coconut milk.
- It’s of Stock.
I can't decide whether I like Pumpkin more in sweet or savory recipes. I can, however, wholeheartedly say that this savory Pumpkin Soup is really freakin' good. Broth can be canned or made using bouillon. Stir in the sweet potato, broth, water, and pumpkin and bring to a boil.
Pumpkin and sweet potatoes soup #4week challenge instructions
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onions until soft,add garlic,curry powder,butternut and sweet potatoes.stir and fry for one minute..
- Add the stock and simmer while covered for 20 minutes or until they are well cooked..
- Let it cool and blend.return on the heat and add coconut milk but do not boil.season with salt and pepper and enjoy while still hot..
What To Serve With Pumpkin Soup. Roast Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup – Printable Recipe. Roasting is the first, this will bring out the sweetness from the vegetables, and will also help add depth and flavour to the soup. Boiling is the next step, this will. Place the sweet potatoes on top of the basket.