Recipe: Perfect potato and cauliflower soup with roasted garlic
potato and cauliflower soup with roasted garlic. Potatoes are roasted and pureed with chicken broth, onions, garlic and milk for a hearty, creamy soup. Increase health factor with small amount of baked cauliflower & a sweet potato completely blended in. Great to chase the Winter chills.
Top with optional roasted chickpeas and if desired roasted curried cauliflower. Try it topped off with roasted chickpeas, curried roasted cauliflower and fresh cilantro. I topped this soup off with crispy roasted chickpeas. You can cook potato and cauliflower soup with roasted garlic using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of potato and cauliflower soup with roasted garlic
- You need 4 cup of peeled cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower flowerets.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of mashed roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
This simple vegan soup gets its sweet, nutty flavor from a full head of oven-roasted garlic, and its creaminiess from cashews. Unwrap and let cool, then pick or squeeze out each roasted clove and discard the skins. Combine the broth and the cauliflower in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Prep the potatoes, cauliflower, onions, garlic and spices, and toss them with olive oil and place on oiled baking sheet.
potato and cauliflower soup with roasted garlic step by step
- place potatoes cauliflower onion salt and 2 1/2cups water in soup pot.
- cover bring to boil over high, reduce heat to medium and simmer 20 min..
- add remaining ingredients, using blender, process mixture until ssmooth creamy..
- adjust seasoning serve with Crostini.
Packed with roasted cauliflower and potatoes, and. Bring to a simmer and cook until potatoes are soft skimming any foam as needed. Serve this hearty roasted garlic-infused soup garnished with cauliflower florets for your first course at Thanksgiving or a fall dinner party. This soup is ridiculously easy to make and SO decadent. I suggest using cashew cream in place of the heavy cream.