Recipe: Yummy Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Creamy Cauliflower Soup.
You can cook Creamy Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- You need of Vegetable.
- Prepare 24 oz of cauliflower.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need of Condiments.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Dairy.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Reduced fat Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp of EVOO in medium sauce pan..
- Add 1 thinly sliced medium onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the cauliflower and cover and cook 5 minutes..
- Add four cups of chicken broth and bring to a simmer..
- Cook until cauliflower is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Transfer soup in batches to blender and puree until smooth..
- Return to sauce pan and whisk in 1/4 cup of sour cream and a 1/4 tsp of nutmeg..
- Stir in salt and pepper and serve hot..