Cauliflower and sweet potato soup. Creamy cauliflower soup like you've never had it before! This Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup is positively delicious and so I hope your family loves this Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Soup as much as mine does! Have a little extra time on your hands?
This warming, creamy, nutrient-rich sweet potato cauliflower soup is perfect for fall, and it's hearty enough to make a light meal. You can do this by scooping it into a blender or by using an immersion blender right in the pot. This warm, fragrant, and inviting curried cauliflower soup can be made as spicy or as mild as you like. You can have Cauliflower and sweet potato soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and sweet potato soup
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of sweet potato, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 6 cup of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Though she doesn't usually like sweet potatoes in savory dishes, E pronounced this soup a winner. I made it on the mild side, but you can make it as spicy as you like by using hotter peppers or.. Cauliflower Sweet Potato Soup has a lovely depth, is slightly sweet from the sweet potatoes and lusciously creamy from the roasted cauliflower. I simply cannot eat enough soup and chili these days.
Cauliflower and sweet potato soup instructions
- Fry chopped onion in a bit of olive oil in a frying pan till soft..
- Add garlic, sweet potato and dry mustard and fry for two to three minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken or veggie stock and cauliflower and bring to the boil..
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender..
- Remove from heat and add buttermilk and puree..
- Return soup to heat and add the grated cheddar cheese and heat it through approximately 2-3 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with crusty bread for dipping..
I guess being iced and snowed in for days on end will do that to you! After being iced in for three. This Cauliflower Sweet Potato Soup recipe is full of fall flavor, giving you nutrition-packed combination of sweet potatoes and cauliflower in a The base ingredient in this recipe, sweet potatoes, are your calorie dream food. Sweet potato soup is the perfect fall and winter soup. Purple cauliflower and sweet potatoes create a soup with a naturally purple hue, topped with crispy cauliflower florets, chives, crème fraîche and popped sorghum.