How to Cook Yummy sunshine 's cheesy cauliflower soup bowl
sunshine 's cheesy cauliflower soup bowl. Soup is always a good idea, especially when it's a big bowl of Loaded Cheesy Cauliflower Soup! This post was created in collaboration with our friends at Organic Valley. Seriously though, soup is so rad.
It's creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor. Make it for a quick and easy dinner with a Kale Caesar Salad, pack it ahead for lunches, or make a double batch and freeze some for later. I know everyone is saying this right now, but all I want to do is curl up and eat soup. You can cook sunshine 's cheesy cauliflower soup bowl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshine 's cheesy cauliflower soup bowl
- It’s 3 cup of fresh cauliflower.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh broccoli.
- You need 2 of celery ribs sliced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Celery salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper Optional.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta cheese cubes.
- It’s 1 of (16 .oz ) sour dough bread unsiliced.
In a large saucepan, combine the cauliflower, broth and bouillon. There's nothing more comforting than a bowl of homemade soup. Whether you're craving potato soup, lentil soup, pumpkin soup, or chicken noodle soup, try our recipes for the ultimate satisfying lunch or dinner. Stir in broccoli, carrot, stock, cream and seasonings; bring to a boil.
sunshine 's cheesy cauliflower soup bowl instructions
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients bring to a boil, Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes are in till vegetables are tender..
- Meanwhile, In a large saucepan, Melt butter, stir in flour until smooth, gradually stir in milk bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until it thicken , reduce heat add cheese ,cook and stir until cheese is melted..
- drain the vegetables, add to cheese sauce,and heat together for 3 minutes ..
- now with the sour dough bread cut center out pull some of the bread out of center, pour ur soup in side the bread bowl, right before serving. now serve. enjoy ur soup..
The summer months are so unpredictable here in Pacific Grove, CA. We have a lot of sunny days year round, but the months of June and July when you expect the sun to to be brightest is actually thick with coastal fog. Heat the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Comforting, cheesy cauliflower soup that's easy to make for a weeknight dinner or a quick lunch. Once the cauliflower is soft, add the cream and season with salt, remove the cheese rind and transfer to a blender to blend to a smooth consistency, you can also use a hand blender.