Recipe: Appetizing Watercress Cauliflower Soup
Watercress Cauliflower Soup.
You can cook Watercress Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watercress Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 4 cup of Fresh watercress.
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower florets.
- It’s 2 cup of Reduced sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Organic Ghee Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped onions.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Unbleached flour or any organic flour of choice.
Watercress Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Melt butter in medium saucepan and chopped onions until tender and translucent (about 3 minutes).
- Add flour to onion and mix (about a minute).
- Add chicken broth and cauliflower florets. Let it boil..
- Once boiled, lower heat and let it simmer (about 15-20 mins).
- Once the cauliflower is tender, add the watercress. Let it cook for a minute, until watercress is wilted..
- Either transfer soup to blender or use immersion blender. I had to transfer it to a blender in two separate batches..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend until smooth..