Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup.
You can have Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- It’s 1 large of head cauliflower or 2 bags frozen.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, unpeeled.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 3 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of fresh grated nutmeg.
Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup instructions
- Cut fresh cauliflower into bite sized florets, if using frozen – thaw completely and thoroughly drain..
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Drizzle cauliflower in enough olive oil to coat and season to taste with salt. drizzle garlic cloves in oil and wrap in a small foil packet. arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a sheet pan along with garlic packet..
- Roast in oven, turning cauliflower every 5 to 10 minutes until you achieve a well brown color..
- Remove sheet pan and set garlic aside to cool. add cauliflower to a medium soup pot. when garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze it out of its skin into cauliflower and add stock. simmer 10 minutes..
- Allow mixture to cool and then blend in batches to desired texture. return blend mixture to soup pot..
- Stir in milk, cheese, nutmeg, ans salt and pepper to taste. simmer another 10 minutes. feel free to add more milk for thinning or cheese for thickening..
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and cracked pepper as garnish. or try olive oil, pomegranate seeds, and chives. Also good with crumbled bacon..