Recipe: Appetizing Potato cauliflower and cheese soup
Potato cauliflower and cheese soup. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the soup pot along with the vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to high, and bring the Once hot, begin stirring in the cheese, one handful at a time, until it has fully melted into the soup. Serve the Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup with.
Garnish this flavorful soup with a drizzling of extra virgin olive oil or, better yet, chili or garlic infused olive oil. It would also be great with flavored. Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup. "This soup is a variation of one I tried at a restaurant. You can cook Potato cauliflower and cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato cauliflower and cheese soup
- It’s 5 of medium potatoes, cut into approximately 2 inch chunks.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower florets cut into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroon soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese (i uses colby jack).
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic (i use jarred).
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped chives, you can use freeze dried or fresh.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
I used fresh cauliflower and carrots from my garden and added some cooked chicken. Stir cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, and onion flakes together in a pot; add enough water to cover and stir in chicken bouillon cube. Stir cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, and bacon bits into vegetable mixture. Our Cauliflower Cheese Soup combines bacon, sautéed onions with carrots, simmered with cauliflower and seasonings, then puréed and mixed with cheddar cheese and cream.
Potato cauliflower and cheese soup instructions
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower until potatoes are just done. When the back of a knife breaks a piece of potato apart with slight pressure, it's done. Approximately 10 minutes.
- In the crockpot mix together the cream soups, onion, garlic, chives and broth..
- When potatoes and cauliflower are done drain and return to the pot. Add the butter and use hand masher to mash until potatoes are just mashed not too creamy. Add to the crockpot..
- Mix milk into crockpot slowly..
- Add cheese to mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Try to stir every hour especially if cooking on high..
- This soup will have little chunks of cauliflower and onion. If you do not want it to be this way you can use a hand blender or food processor to get a smooth texture..
Its rich and creamy texture is sure to satisfy every soup fan. Similar to my Broccoli Cheese Soup, it's loaded with. Not this cauliflower potato soup recipe! Serve in bowls, and top with bacon bits, green onion, roasted red peppers, and shredded cheese of your choice! Add broccoli stems and cauliflower to potato mixture.