Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites.
You can have Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites
- You need 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 medium of potatoes,peeled and diced.
- It’s 1 small of cauliflower trimmed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of good quality chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- You need 1 of sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 of bacon rashers, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of spring oinons, diagonnally sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshely chopped parsley.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites step by step
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan and saute` the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft but not coloured. Add the potatoes, cauliflower and stock and bring to boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Using a stick blender or a food processed, blend the soup until it is smooth. Add the cream and season to taste..
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium frypan and cook the bacon for 2 minutes until it starts to crisp. Add the spring onions and sesame seeds and cook for further 2-3 minutes until seeds are toasted. Stir in the parsley. Serve the hot soup with a bowl of crispy bacon bits for stirring in..