How to Make Yummy Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Creamy Cauliflower Soup.
You can cook Creamy Cauliflower Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sourdough bread cubes.
- It’s 1 medium of cubed unpeeled potato.
- You need 1/2 medium of chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 medium of cauliflower head.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 2 dash of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 20 of croutons.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Add bread, potato and onion; lower heat and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often..
- Add broth, chopped cauliflower florets and salt, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until very tender, 20-25 minutes..
- Add turmeric..
- Puree. (Careful of the heat!) If you like some texture to your soup, you can set aside some cauliflower florets before pureeing and and them back in afterward..
- Garnish with parsley and croutons if desired..