Recipe: Yummy Potato, cauliflower & broccoli soup
Potato, cauliflower & broccoli soup. These Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes are a creamy vegetable side that's easy to prepare, with less carbs than your usual mashed potatoes, but just as smooth and creamy! First, put the cauliflower, potatoes, and chicken broth in a large pot, along with some salt. Don't worry that the liquid doesn't cover the vegetables completely- some of the veggies will boil in the broth and.
Refrigerated leftovers of this Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato soup reheat very well. Make this recipe for cauliflower mashed potatoes instead of regular mashed potatoes for a low-carb alternative. Easy to alter for paleo and vegan diets. You can have Potato, cauliflower & broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato, cauliflower & broccoli soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 110 grams of Onions.
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 60 grams of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 liter of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Hot chilli sauce.
This Cauliflower Potato Salad is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes for a low-carb keto friendly summer salad – just as tasty as the original recipe! Healthy alternative to regular mashed potatoes. Stir cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, and onion flakes together in a pot; add enough water to cover and stir in chicken bouillon cube. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides.
Potato, cauliflower & broccoli soup step by step
- Chop onions, potatoes, cauliflower & broccoli in to small pieces..
- Heat oil & fry onions for5 minutes..
- Add potatoes & fry for 5 minutes..
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, stock, salt & pepper, bring to boil & simmer for 20 minutes..
- Blend until smooth & serve..
- Add a splash of hot chili sauce to spice it up a bit..
Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Adding cauliflower to a potato bake may seem radical, but it adds great texture. A cheesy topping is a nice change of pace from the usual creamy casserole. Add the cauliflower and potatoes, stirring to coat the vegetables with the masala. Aloo Gobi or Gobi Aloo – Spiced Potato and Cauliflower is a favorite side with Indian meals.