How to Prepare Tasty Cauliflower Soup
You can have Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Soup
- It’s 2 large of brown onions, roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 of litre vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 1 medium of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 300 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 of salt and white pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh or dried chopped parsley.
Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Heat some butter or olive in a large pot and cook onion until soft. Add garlic, stirring until fragrant..
- Add stock to the pot and bring to the boil and then add in cauliflower, potatoes and water. Simmer on low heat for an hour or so, allowing the vegies to soften and flavours to infuse. Stir occasionally..
- Allow to cool slightly and then blend soup.
- Return to cook top and pour in cream heating gently so the soup doesn't boil. Add salt and pepper and taste adding more stock powder or salt gradually if it needs a bit of extra flavour.
- Serve, sprinkling with parsley and enjoy it with some crusty buttered toast.