Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Cauliflower Soup
You can cook Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melting cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Cajun spice (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Cut the cauliflower and add it with water to a blender or food processor, and blend it well until you have a smooth cream. If using the blender, you need a good blender for this..
- Chop the onion, bacon and spring onion.
- Sauté the onion with the bacon and 1/4 of the spring onions.
- Add the cauliflower cream, and cook well (remember to stir constantly) for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and the Cajun spice. Add the tsp of sugar.
- Add the cheese, mix well until it melts and serve with a tbsp of olive oil.