Recipe: Appetizing Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
You can have Roasted Cauliflower Soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- It’s 1 each of Bag of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of Pepper to taste.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup instructions
- Spread the cauliflower in a pan to roast in the oven. Sprinkle olive oil over the top of the cauliflower. And roast at 400°F until golden..
- Turn the cauliflower over so that it Browns evenly..
- Put the chicken broth in a large pan to simmer. I like to use my rice cooker for soup..
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the chicken broth. And let it simmer..
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish and whisk the flour into it. Give it a minute or two in the microwave until it is frothy..
- Spoon about a cup of broth into the butter and flour and whisk it until smooth..
- Add the butter, flour and broth back to the soup pan. Add the shredded cheese to the soup and stir gently. Now add the sour cream to the soup and continue stirring until it simmers again and thickens..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- I like to serve it with homemade croutons..