Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup. Cream Of Cauliflower Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra kick.
This cauliflower soup recipe will absolutely satisfy your craving for warm, creamy soup—no cheese required. I know "cauliflower soup" might not sound super appealing if you've never had it before. Trust me, it can be so delicious! You can cook Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup
- You need 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of condensed mushroom soup (with or without garlic).
- It’s of Garlic croutons (garnish).
Heat the butter in a large saucepan. This classic cauliflower soup is subtle yet quite flavorful, and it's easy to make. You can also make it with roasted cauliflower for even bigger flavor. For a yummy variation, stir a cup of grated Gruyère, Emmenthaler or Fontina cheese into the soup just before serving.
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Break cauliflower into pieces.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to crock pot.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock to crock pot.
- Let it sit for 4 hours on high.
- Add cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and ingredients from crock pot into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with croutons.
- Enjoy :).
This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day! Yes I used cream, yes I used cheese. So I'm not trying to make a diet soup that 'tastes creamy but with no cream' or 'fills you up with no fat'. Accompanied by irresistible cheesy, crunchy croûtons. Roasted cauliflower soup is a soup that's made of roasted cauliflower.