Easy lasagna soup. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup. Easy Lasagna Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna, all in one bowl!
Easy Lasagna Soup made with Turkey, lasagna noodles, cheese, tomato sauce and fresh herbs and spices in a satisfying and filling meal. It's totally not soup season, I get it. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! You can cook Easy lasagna soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy lasagna soup
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 1/2 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of mozz cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of bowtie noodles.
Loaded with chicken sausage, lasagna noodles, marinara and cheese. It's easy, filling, hearty and perfect for a cold winter. The Easiest Lasagna Soup Starts with a Jar of Marinara. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers.
Easy lasagna soup step by step
- Cook hamburger meat in skillet until Brown. Once cooked, drain excess fat n oil.
- Pour in bowtie noodles, broth and tomatoes.
- With lid on, cook on md-high, occasionally stirring. Cook until noodles are to your liking.
- You can add the mozz cheese to finished product.
- You can also add spices, onion and garlic.
This lasagna soup is easy, filling, and beyond delicious!! This Lasagna soup was so tasty, with the flavors of ricotta cheese and Italian sausage all mixed in with noodles and a tomato base. Making Lasagna Soup cannot get easier than this! Full of flavor and rich in protein, Easy Lasagna Soup is a bowl full of perfection for a cold winter evening. Okay so as you can tell this is my first youtube video.