How to Cook Yummy Meat Ball Potato Soup
Meat Ball Potato Soup.
You can cook Meat Ball Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Ball Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 of fried onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 kg of potatoes (bite size pieces).
- It’s 2 can of peas.
- It’s 4 of beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 1 bunch of dill.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Meat Ball Potato Soup instructions
- In a saucepan caramelise onions on butter.
- Add to saucepan potatoes, peas, beef cubes. Cover in water and bring to boil..
- once boiling drop heat to simmer..
- while soup is simmering make small meat balls from beef mince and add to saucepan..