Recipe: Appetizing Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Slow Cooker Taco Soup.
You can have Slow Cooker Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef/turkey.
- You need 2 can of Ranch style beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Ro-tel.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dip mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Water.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup step by step
- Brown and drain meat.
- Dump all ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Do not drain cans..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Top with sour cream or shredded cheese and serve with Fritos or tortilla chips..