How to Make Tasty Taco Soup By Jess
Taco Soup By Jess.
You can cook Taco Soup By Jess using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup By Jess
- Prepare 1 lb of Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 15 oz of Chili or Kidney Beans, w/ liquid.
- You need 15 oz of Black Beans, w/ liquid.
- It’s 15 oz of Whole kernel corn, w/ liquid.
- It’s 8 oz of Tomato Juice or Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 14 oz of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 oz of Diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 packages of Trader Joe's Taco Seasing (estimate).
- You need 2 oz of Black Olives drained & Sliced.
- You need 2 oz of Green Olives drained and sliced (optional).
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheddar, green onion, tortilla chips, sour cream, etc..
Taco Soup By Jess instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet and drain grease..
- Add beef and all ingredients to a large pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 hr. Add water if too much liquid has evaporated during simmer. Can also be cooked in crock pot on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Garnish and eat up!.