Easiest Way to Make Perfect Taco Soup
You can have Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto or black beans.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes with green chilis.
- It’s 2 can of sliced olives; small.
- It’s 1 packages of chicken boullion.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of assorted taco toppings.
- Prepare 1 of tortillas or tortilla chips.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat in large soup pot and drain fat..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix and stir..
- Add all canned ingredients without draining or rinsing..
- Add boullion cube and water or 2c chicken stock..
- Cover and simmer on med-low for 15-30 min or longer if you want. Taste and adjust seasonings..
- Serve in bowls with your fave taco toppings and tortilla chips or fresh tortillas..