Recipe: Yummy Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup undiluted.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of garlic powdered.
- You need 3/4 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- ground up beef til no loner pink.
- add green pepper, onion, water. cover and cook for 5 min.
- stir in chicken broth. boil, reduce heat cover and simmer til vegetables are tender.
- stir in tomato soup, garlic powder, pepper. cover and simmer 30 minutes..
- add rice and heat throughly.