How to Cook Yummy Italian Meatball Soup
Italian Meatball Soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! Italian Meatball SoupA hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs.
While the meatballs and escarole are cooking, whisk the eggs and cheese in a medium bowl to blend. Italian Meatball Soup loaded with vegetables, beef meatballs and Italian broth. A super satisfying and hearty soup! You can cook Italian Meatball Soup using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Meatball Soup
- You need 1 of For the soup ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of EVOO.
- You need 4 medium of peeled and diced carrots.
- You need 2 of stock celery washed and diced.
- Prepare 8 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of can of fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped Italian parsely.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- You need of meatballs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 large of egg whites.
Serve with crusty bread for dipping! This Italian Meatball Soup is easy and delicious, tender beef meatballs and loaded with veggies – it's a quick, hearty meal to satisfy all appetites! Quick, tasty, nourishing, soup, add a little zip, if you like, a dash of red pepper flakes. When it comes to wintertime menus, steaming, hearty soups are one of our This Italian Meatball Soup includes a number of my family's favorite things – meatballs, ditalini pasta.
Italian Meatball Soup step by step
- In large pot heat EVOO.
- Add chopped carrots and celery and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add broth, water, tomato paste, and tomatoes. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile combine all meatball ingredients and mix..
- Roll them into small round balls and drop into soup..
- Let cook for at least 10 minutes so that meatballs are cooked..
- Add basil and parsely.
- Follow directions for pasta.
- Drain pasta and add to soup..
- Serve and enjoy.
This Italian meatball soup recipe has simple ingredients that together, make one for hearty dish that's perfect for meal prepping. Roasted Shallot Soup & Gorgonzola Croutons. Healthy, hearty, and delicious, this Italian Meatball Soup is perfect for dinner! Vegetables and lean meatballs streamline a traditional Italian meatball soup to make it lighter while keeping all the great flavor. Save some of the meatball soup to make a delicious casserole for later.