How to Cook Appetizing Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. You can have Crockpot taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 4 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning (low sodium).
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- You need 1 can of sweet corn, undrained (optional if on low carb diet).
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of large can of pinto beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro (garnish).
The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup.
Crockpot taco soup step by step
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef with a little oil until cooked add onions. In crock pot add all ingredients including all juices. Finally add ground meat. Let it simmer on HIGH for two hours..
- Substitute any combinations of beans and vegetables..
- Garnish with any variety of cilantro, green onion, sour cream, or cheese..
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips..
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door. This is an easy crockpot taco soup made with lean ground beef or ground turkey. Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook. Feel free to replace the kidney beans or.