Recipe: Perfect Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup
Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey, browned and drained.
- You need 3 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of (15 oz) Italian diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of (6oz) Italian flavored tomato paste.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
Crock Pot Italian Veg Beef Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker..
- Cover; cook on high 6-8 hours, or until potatoes and carrots are tender..