Easiest Way to Make Delicious Crockpot Soup
Crockpot Soup. These crockpot soups are just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. It's scientifically proven soup tastes better when it's this easy to make. This is not a fancy soup by any means, however the flavor is delicious and this recipe is a great.
It makes for an easy weeknight dinner made right in the. If you thought I was going to bring you soups that were kind of skimpy, then I'm here to say you thought wrong. Ever since crockpot soup has become one of my go-to's for easy dinners. You can have Crockpot Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of large diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 block of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night!
Crockpot Soup instructions
- Mix all canned goods with juice in crock pot turn on Hi..
- Meanwhile brown hamburger with onions. Then drain grease and add to soup mix..
- Next add garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook about 4-5 hours then in the last 30 mins add Velveeta…….Serve with cornbread and Enjoy!!!!!!.
- You can always cook on stove to save time or put in crock pot for the day…..
Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. CrockPot Potato Soup is a recipe that's very easy to make. CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!