How to Make Delicious Hamburger Vegetable Soup
Hamburger Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Hamburger Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion (chopped).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 4 cup of V8 juice.
- You need 1 of 14 1/2oz. can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of coleslaw mix (with carrots etc).
- It’s 2 cup of frozen green beans.
- It’s 2 cup of Frozen corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Hamburger Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a saucepan cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink ; drain..
- In a crock pot combine remaining ingredients. Stir in beef mixture..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender..