Recipe: Appetizing V-8 VEGETABLE SOUP
V-8 VEGETABLE SOUP. Vegetable Beef Soup With Tomato Juice Recipes. My best vegetable soup recipe, this homemade meal is great to prepare on a crisp autumn afternoon. I use browned stew meat instead of ground beef.
This is also extremely versatile and can be changed according to your tastes. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. Sorry that this is not in meal master format, but it is coming from my head. You can cook V-8 VEGETABLE SOUP using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of V-8 VEGETABLE SOUP
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 can of V-8 juice large can.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 box of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of beef stew seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diced potatoes.
This is a vegetable soup my mother has made for years and I have done the same. This healthy recipe comes from NDSU Extension Service. Joni made this soup for a work function. It was a huge hit with both our customers and employees.
V-8 VEGETABLE SOUP step by step
- Saute onions and garlic cloves.
- Cook hamburger meat, drain fat.
- Add onions, garlic and hamburger meat.
- Add half can of V-8 Juice, beef broth.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well. Simmer for 30 minutes on med to low heat..
Carrots, celery, beets, watercress, spinach, sweet potatoes, purple carrots and many more unique vegetables are used to create amazingly tasty. Potatoes, squash, and white beans combine for a substantial main-dish soup that is low in calories and saturated fat. Veggies are the star in this dish, and this rich, pureed soup comes together in just a few short minutes. Ingredients: vegetable juice (water and concentrated juices of tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress A smooth cauliflower soup made with white Cheddar cheese and… I eat this vegetable soup without anything on the side. Tanner usually needs a bit more substance, so he enjoys it with a sandwich or grilled cheese All it takes for a good vegetable soup is to simmer vegetables in it until they're cooked.