Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 package of mild Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can (16 oz) of corn (undrained).
- It’s 1 can (16 oz) of black beans, drained (rinse optional).
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of diced green chilis.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Taco toppings (cheese, sour cream, cilantro, etc.).
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat and onion, then drain..
- Stir in Taco seasoning, corn, beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and chilis..
- Simmer on low heat for 20-30 mintues..
- Serve with tortilla chips and your taco toppings..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule.