Recipe: Appetizing Homemade Taco Soup
Homemade Taco Soup.
You can have Homemade Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Taco Soup
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of beef broth.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1 of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes with Italian Herbs.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can (6.5 oz) of mushroom pieces and stems.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef, browned.
Homemade Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef..
- Then add all ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 3 hours..