How to Cook Tasty Escarole Soup FUSF
Escarole Soup FUSF.
You can cook Escarole Soup FUSF using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Escarole Soup FUSF
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 head of escarole.
- It’s 1 box of Pastina.
- Prepare 3 cans of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Olive oil for sauteeing.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Escarole Soup FUSF instructions
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, egg and bread crumbs thoroughly with your hands. Roll meatballs no larger than 3/4 inch in size. In saute pan, heat olive oil and brown meatballs on all sides. Set aside. Chop the escarole into 1/2 slices, using both white and green parts of the leaves. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in pot, add the meatballs and cook for 5 minutes. Add the pastina and escarole and simmer for 15 more minutes. Serve in bowls with grated parmesan..