Recipe: Perfect Slow cooker taco soup my way
Slow cooker taco soup my way. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Taco Soup. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad® Food Protection. There are so many ways you can save this Slow Cooker Taco Soup to enjoy later, or in a few hours. Set it and forget it, Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Soup! You can cook Slow cooker taco soup my way using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker taco soup my way
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of optional to taste salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion chopped up fine.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted corn drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube crushed.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of dried cilantro.
- You need 2 packets of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 packets of ranch seasoning mix.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of tortilla chips or Fritos.
- It’s of cornbread.
Rich, and hearty, packed with warming spices, beans and corn. gluten free + easily vegan. Taco soup is an old favorite, but I didn't learn until recently that this recipe I've been making forever is officially known as taco soup. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made For another they are a filling and delicious way to eat a healthy dinner and then hopefully still have a This slow cooker taco soup is no exception. It is super easy to make, full of healthy ingredients and.
Slow cooker taco soup my way instructions
- Cook and brown ground beef with garlic, onion, salt and pepper and use as much as you like per taste but don't over season. Drain and place in slow cooker..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours..
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips or fritos and or cornbread if wanted and enjoy!!!.
From this slow cooker taco soup to this golden curry chicken soup to this healthy broccoli cheese soup, we'll help you cover all your soup bases right here on Fit Foodie Finds. Say hello to this tall list of delicious ingredients that come together perfectly to make this delicious slow cooker taco soup Testing holiday cookies and slow cooker soups consumed my days last week and I find little time to get outside. And somehow my birthday is in less Okay now let's talk about this goodness simmering up because this taco lentil soup has quickly become one of my favorite things I've made this fall. Slow cooking is one of the healthiest ways to cook meat because it locks in the nutrients and requires no deep frying. Your keto diet and your slow cooker might just become best buddies.