How to Prepare Appetizing Taco Soup (easy)- Beef or Chicken
Taco Soup (easy)- Beef or Chicken.
You can cook Taco Soup (easy)- Beef or Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup (easy)- Beef or Chicken
- Prepare 3 of lbs- ground beef OR.
- It’s 2 of lbs- chicken.
- It’s 6 of – cans of cooked, drained black beans, corn, white beans – your choice.
- It’s 2 of – cans Rotel w/chili- mild, medium, hot- your choice.
- It’s 1 of – package taco seasoning (low salt for me).
- You need 1 of – package dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need 2 of – cups salsa- brand and heat- your choice.
- Prepare 2 of – cups beef or chicken broth.
- It’s of Optional:1 or 2 blocks cream cheese.
Taco Soup (easy)- Beef or Chicken step by step
- Brown meat on stove top. Can add some of seasoning to meat at this step (optional). I do..
- Place everything in crockpot or stovetop pot..
- Stew on high 3-4 hours or medium for 6-8 hours..
- Serve with tortillas or chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream..