How to Prepare Appetizing Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey, browned.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 16 oz of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of can chili beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 16 oz of can corn.
- You need 32 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of dry ranch dressing.
- You need 1 package of dry taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of taco chips for garnishing.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and simmer 1 hour or put in slow cooker. Serve with chips. If desired top onions, shredded cheese, or sour cream..
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.