Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It’s of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef/turkey.
- It’s 2 can of Ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 can of cream style corn.
- It’s 2 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco soup step by step
- Brown meat.
- add everything in crock pot on high for 2hrs.
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.