Recipe: Appetizing Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup. Cabbage Soup recipe is quick to make with deliciously tender beef. Low in carbs, KETO approved and full of incredible flavour, hello healthy comfort food! If you've been following my blog for a while, you know how I hate going hungry, which can be detrimental to any diet plan I follow.
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. Flip beef and add onion, salsa, cayenne, chili powder and cumin. You can have Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 2 can of kidney beans, 16 oz., drained.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
Cover and bring to a boil. Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out. I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St. Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately.
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup step by step
- brown ground beef and onion in large pot..
- drain fat after beef is browned..
- add in rest of ingredients..
- bring to boil..
- simmer until cabbage is tender, usually 30 to 45 minutes..
This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and tastes even better than what I love this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe because of its simplicity. It doesn't get any more difficult than taking out two stock pots (and if you don't have two stock pots, you. Plus, this solves the problem of me making Corned Beef and Cabbage for my hubby. He's Irish and doesn't really care for traditional CB. Nita Thompson from Milo's Tea starts a delicious soup recipe to help us get through the cold weather months.