Recipe: Appetizing Cheeseburger soup
Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded or diced carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of velveta cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef on a 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- Saute until tender..
- In the same saucepan add 1Tbs butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery..
- Add broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 min. our until potatoes are tender..
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbs) and add the flour..
- Add to the soup and bring to a boil. cook and stir for 2 min. reduce heat to low..
- Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper..
- Cook and stir for 3-5 min or until bubbly..
- Cook and stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream..
So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!