Recipe: Perfect Cheesy beef and bean soup
Cheesy beef and bean soup. Baked casserole combines vegetarian baked beans, instant mashed potatoes, and cheese with browned ground beef for a quick and easily prepared meal. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Beef and Bean Bake. Cheesy Beef And Bean Soup – Simple Healthy Lunch Recipes "beef and bean soup Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas.
My mother was simmering a big pot of soup on the stove for us. Beef and bean sprouts are simmered in a flavorful stock with a little bit of Korean chili flakes. You will find how quickly this soup can warm you up in the cold winter. You can cook Cheesy beef and bean soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy beef and bean soup
- You need of the soup.
- Prepare 1 of lb. 93% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of 14 ounce can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 10.75 ounce can nacho cheese soup, I used campbell's.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each of salt, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
I lead a busy life, so I'm always trying to come up with timesaving recipes. This zippy and colorful soup is one of my husband's favorites. It has been a hit at family gatherings, too. —Vickie Gibson, Gardendale, Alabama. Just make sure to remove them.
Cheesy beef and bean soup instructions
- In a large saucepan, cook beef until no longer pink..
- Stir in all other ingredients and bring to simmer on medium heat. Once simmering turn to low , cover and cook 20 minutes longer..
- Serve with sour cream on top!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans. It's a quick preparation and a tasty family meal. This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables. Some chile powder and peppers help flavor. Bake this extremely cheesy ground beef and red bean mixture in cups.