Leek soup (Lauch Suppe).
You can have Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leek soup (Lauch Suppe)
- Prepare 2 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 5 large of sticks of Leek.
- Prepare 3 quart of of filtered water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 small of heavy cream.
- You need 1 small of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 packages of of vegetable or chicken broth cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of Tofu, choped into very small cube pieces.
- It’s 2 large of potatoes, pealed and also cut into small cubes ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of your favorite spices.
Leek soup (Lauch Suppe) step by step
- Very simple.. find a large soup pot, and stirfry the Hamburger meat with the butter and your favorite spices until the meat is fully cooked.
- Wash,Cut, slice and dice the Teek. Stirfry with the Hamburger meat another 10 min. (optional)You can also add a couple of pealed and diced potatoes now to the soup.
- In a water cooker, boil the filtered water and add to the soup pot with the 3 broth cubes.
- Simmer for 5 min. add sour cream and heavy cream to the soup.
- Add Tofu.
- Now it time to taste your soup. If it's bland add another broth cube, or spice it up alittle with your favorite spices!! Salt, Pepper, Ms.Dash etc….
- Teek (in German its called Lauch) belongs to the Onion group, so it doesn't take long to cook in the soup.
- Finished… Clean up your kitchen and serve.