Butternut squash soup. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash.
It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. You can cook Butternut squash soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of corriander seeds.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1 of veg stock cube.
- You need 500 ml of water.
Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best!
Butternut squash soup instructions
- Chop all your veg and place in a roasting tray sprinkle with oil and place in 180 oven until soft and slight brown not charred to much as this will make your soup bitter..
- When done add oil to a sauce pan. Now add corriander seeds and warm till they doit and pop.
- Add the veggies and mingle all those flavours together.
- Add stock.
- Add coconut milk.
- Blend until smoooth.
Here's what gets me excited about butternut squash soup: My favorite seasonal ingredients join forces to create a sunny bowl of cozy, comforting soup that warms me through and through. Miso Coconut Butternut Squash Soup – Roasted and caramelized butternut squash, creamy Butternut Squash and Black Bean Soup – One of the most legit butternut squash combinations. Made with butternut squash and creamy coconut milk. This is the easiest, creamiest, yummiest Fall This soup was a huge hit at home yesterday! I had half the butternut and half the buttercup left over.