Recipe: Yummy Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef with onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- It’s 1 can of Red kidney beans – drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corns – drained.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of diced green chile.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco soup instructions
- Cook ground beef and onion til browned then drained..
- Put beef and onion in crock pot..
- Put all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook high for 3-4 hours..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!