How to Prepare Perfect Beef Macaroni Soup
Beef Macaroni Soup.
You can have Beef Macaroni Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Macaroni Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Uncooked Elbow Macaroni.
Beef Macaroni Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain..
- Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; add macaroni..
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni and vegetables are tender..