RayRay's Minestone Soup.
You can cook RayRay's Minestone Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of RayRay's Minestone Soup
- Prepare 2 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick wortshire seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced pancheta.
- Prepare 1/2 of a small package of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 can of white beans.
RayRay's Minestone Soup step by step
- Start by cooking the ground beef in a seperate pot and drain oil when done.set aside.
- Add olive oil & pancheta,diced onion and garlic to stock pot. Cook on med heat till your pancheta gets a golden brown color..
- Now add your tomato paste, chicken stock and water.Add your diced veggies and all your seasonings bring to a boil..
- Check your veggies after 8 minutes or so.Now your ready to taste for seasoning add what ever else think you'll need..
- once the seasoning are to your satisfaction add your pasta still cooking on a med-high heat cook for 8 minutes stirring constantly, after your 8 minutes add ground beef..
- last step rinse and drain beans add to soup..
- cook another 3 minutes & your ready to serve.ENJOY!!.
- I top with fresh grated parm cheese..